Dramatic Gothic Revival Manor
About This Plan
- True to its Gothic Revival roots, this dramatic manor creates an imposing presence. Enter to an elegant foyer and take your pick of three staircases, all leading to the columned gallery.
- The circular grand room soars two stories high and opens to a music lounge.
- The study is enhanced by an ornate ceiling and a cozy fireplace, and a beautiful ceiling treatment in the family room adds grandeur.
- The kitchen is designed to accommodate several chefs and effortlessly serves the morning room and columned dining room.
- A bedroom suite is located near the elevator; use this or take the stairs to the upper level to find two additional secondary suites.
- Just past a refined living room, the master suite is a study in opulence, with a private balcony, sitting room, elongated luxury bath, and vast walk-in closets.
- Bonus space is located nearby, perfect as a home gym, playroom, or artist's studio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,639 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,854 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 112' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick