Dramatic Hill Country House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- An unusual footprint allows this dramatic Hill Country house plan to fit on a narrow lot and still give you the "Wow" factor.
- Big transom windows and a tall two-story entry porch give a bold appearance to the home.
- The study to the right of the foyer has a 12' ceiling and nearby bathroom in case you want to use it as an extra bedroom.
- Follow the gallery hallway back to the open concept main living area where the kitchen sink is nicely positioned to overlook both the dining area and the huge family room.
- On the upper floor, the guest suite has a mini-balcony and a private bathroom.
- Double doors in the master suite open to a larger balcony.
- The romantic fireplace and elegant tray ceiling combine with a knock-out walk-in closet with a center chest of drawers to give you the master bedroom of your dreams.
- Note the handy door in the master closet that opens right into the second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"