Dramatic Master Suite
About This Plan
- Unusual angles, a cozy sitting area with fireplace and a spectacular tray ceiling fill the master suite in this Traditional home with luxury.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the grand room and the keeping room.
- The octagonal breakfast nook is vaulted with lots of windows to bring in light.
- Guests won't have far to go when staying over with the first floor guest suite close at hand.
- A dramatic balcony bridge on the second floor has open rails so you can see into the foyer, keeping room and grand room below.
- All the bedrooms are large and have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick