Dramatic Nested Gables
About This Plan
- Nested, hipped gables create a dramatic effect in this beautiful two-story brick home plan.
- The arched doorway is echoed in the triple clerestory window that lights the two-story foyer.
- Columns decorate the formal dining room, which is open to the two-story grand room with fireplace.
- The master suite is located downstairs for privacy, while upstairs, three secondary bedrooms are joined by a gallery overlooking the grand room.
- Related Plans: For a stone exterior, see house plan 12150JL (2,870 s.f.).
- Gain a fifth bedroom with 12088JL (3,228 s.f.) and 12037JL (3,339 s.f., 3-car garage and reverse layout).
- For a larger version, see house plan 12265JL (3,411 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 898 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,809 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12