Dramatic Two-Story Covered Entry
About This Plan
- A huge circle-top transom above the front door sends light streaming into this stately Traditional house plan.
- The beautiful curved staircase is the first thing you see when you enter the home.
- You'll have lots of room for holiday dinners in the large formal dining room that has a bay window to extend the room.
- The spacious family room holds a big fireplace and a wall of windows plus a wet bar.
- Or entertain in the vaulted formal living room that also has a fireplace.
- Relax at the end of the day in the master bedroom sitting area that comes with a built-in bookshelf and four windows.
- The master bathroom has a pampering soaking tub, a makeup area and two sinks plus a huge walk-in closet nearby.
- On the second floor, a large study area with a built-in desk connects the three bedrooms on this level.
- Note the handy back staircase that goes down to the kitchen.
- Related Plans: Need a rear-entry garage? See house plan 48100FM (3,829 sq. ft.).
- Need less space? See house plan 48070FM (3,062 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,751 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 343 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick