Dramatic Two-Story Foyer
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Stucco detailing, multi-pane windows and an elegant entrance combine to give this home plan plenty of curb appeal. Inside, a two-story foyer is flanked by a study with many built-ins and a dining room with a bayed window.
- Directly ahead, past the staircase to the upper level, a spacious living room waits with a warming fireplace and more built-ins.
- An octagonal breakfast room is near the efficient kitchen and also opens to the large keeping room which features a second fireplace.
- Located for privacy, the main-floor master suite is designed to please. It includes a vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a lavish bath.
- Upstairs, three spacious bedrooms share two full baths.
- Related house plan: For an alternate elevation and a three-car garage, see house plan 12176JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,542 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,552 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 990 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick