Dramatic Two-story Foyer
About This Plan
- Stucco detailing, multi-pane windows and an elegant entrance combine to give this home plan plenty of curb appeal. Inside, a two-story foyer is flanked by a study with many built-ins and an angular living room with three walls of windows.
- Directly ahead, past the staircase to the upper level, the spacious grand room waits with a warming fireplace and built-ins.
- An open keeping room with a second fireplace and morning area are near the efficient kitchen with an eat-at bar and a cook's island. Steps away you'll enjoy the large rear deck, great for entertaining and meals with family and friends.
- Located for privacy, the main-floor master suite is designed to please. It includes a dramatic ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a lavish bath.
- Upstairs, three spacious bedrooms share two full and one half baths. A bonus r oom rounds out this f loor.
- Related house plan: For an alternate elevation and a two-car garage, see house plan 12074JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,051 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick