Dramatic Two Story Great Room
About This Plan
- The signature feature of this attractive house plan is its dramatic 2-story great room. Visible from the entry, this room really makes a statement.
- The sunroom shares the 2-sided fireplace with the great room and gets lots of natural light.
- Two stairs service the upstairs. Note the built-in desk by the back stair.
- Four bedrooms with their own baths are on the upper floor. The loft has views to the great room below.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 73317HS and 73321HS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss