Dramatic Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- The heart of this home plan is truly the kitchen - don't miss the dramatic keeping room/breakfast area with its access to both the screened porch and the deck. Also note the angled cooking island and the huge walk-in pantry.
- The adjoining vaulted great room with its wall of windows and fireplace and a formal dining room make this the perfect home for entertaining in a beautiful setting.
- The master suite with tray ceilings and sitting area, a powder room and a large laundry room complete the main level.
- The terrace level is what makes this mountain house plan work on those steep lots. This space can be finished as desired and has the advantage of the same views as the main level. The angled room designated as an office could be used in many different ways; 2 bedrooms and baths, a rec room, additional work space or workout area and plenty of storage complete the this level.
- The 3-car garage can be angled to suit site conditions or your own personal tastes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,605 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,627 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,978 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 980 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"