Dramatic Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home is designed to be highly functional, making use a every square foot. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you enter to see a large family room with its own vaulted ceiling and large window on either side of a central fireplace.
- The kitchen, complete with eating bar, overlooks the dining room making this a perfect space for dining in, or for a meal on the run.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet and tray ceilings for an extra touch of class.
- Two additional bedrooms share a bathroom making this the perfect home plan for any size family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,557 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss