Dramatic Waterfront Views
About This Plan
- This waterfront home plan showcases dramatic views from the second floor living area and two bedroom suites.
- Beautiful winding stairs down the front and rear of the home provide access to waterfront activities.
- On the interior, the elevator provides complete handicap access to all areas of the house.
- The charm of coastal styling is evident throughout, and the central tower provided a bird's-eye view of the water.
- Related Plan: Get a drive-under garage and over 1,100 sq. ft of living space on the ground floor with house plan 44004TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,054 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss