Dream Come True
About This Plan
- Your dreams come true with this split bedroom home design. Numerous amenities are found throughout this design such as skylights in the foyer, a vaulted ceiling in the living room with warming fireplace, and columns throughout.
- The rear covered porch can serve as a grilling porch with access from three primary rooms.
- The secluded master suite with 'his and hers' walk-in closets provides the privacy desired.
- The master bath has a corner whirlpool tub, glass shower and double vanities.
- The upstairs bedrooms share a bath with a skylight and glass shower and access to a rear balcony.
- Bedroom 2 has built-in shelving and a window seat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 94' 1"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick