Dream Master Suite with Deck
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Indulge your family with style, space, and comfort in this three-level home plan, which features a first-floor master suite, a secluded den with built-in bookshelves, lively changes in ceiling heights, and lots of storage space.
- A central staircase ascends to sleeping quarters with two bedrooms and a bath. The staircase descends to a two-car garage and shop with leftover space to store bikes, lawn and garden tools, and sporting equipment. The windowed storage room could also be used as a game or hobby room.
- The public area of the home includes a spacious great room with a fireplace flanked by high windows. A built-in entertainment center and shelving are situated beneath the windows. French doors offer passage to a deck.
- The kitchen is separated from the great room only by the sink peninsula, which is anchored at each end by stately columns. Both the casual breakfast nook and the formal dining room are near the kitchen, facilitating meal service.
- The master suite is worthy of dreams. The large bedroom features a vaulted ceiling and a door to the deck. Double doors lead to the bath with a shower, whirlpool tub, and private toilet enclosure.