About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this Northwest home comes with several levels.
- On the ground floor, a drive-through breezeway is open on both ends.
- The breezeway opens to reveal two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Climb the stairs to the landing where a two-story porch gives you the main entrance to the home.
- Continue on to the upper level where a big living room with a two-sided fireplace greets you.
- Both the dining room and kitchen have skylights to add extra light.
- The ' suite has double doors that open to the rear deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 30' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N