Drive Under RV Garage a Plus
About This Plan
- A stucco exterior, covered entry and transom windows give this home plan its unique character.
- As you enter you will see the angled stairwell leading to the terrace level and the well-appointed family room with a corner stone fireplace and French doors leading to the deck.
- A tray ceiling in the dining room, double windows and columned entrance from the foyer create a calming effect, perfect for intimate dinner gatherings.
- The breakfast room includes a triple window and is open to both the family room and kitchen.
- Cozy and efficient, the kitchen has space for everything and offers an open bar to the family room.
- The Master Bedroom has a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and French doors to the deck. The spa-like master bath consists of two separate vanities, a whirlpool tub and glass shower.
- The terrace level offers a bedroom, bath, office and craft room, as well as a large workshop.
- A unique feature of this home is the additional garage space under the main level garage providing space for two more vehicles and RV parking under the deck.
- A large laundry room is located near the garage and kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,722 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 80 sq. ft.
- Deck: 751 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 56' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1163 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss