Dual Branching Mediterranean
About This Plan
- Spacious and bright, the Mediterranean-styled house offers a wide variety of living environments.
- The entry hall puts you right at the center of everything. A storage closet and powder room are to the immediate right, vaulted living room (open to the dining room) is to the left.
- The hallway branches in two directions. The left branch passes to the family room, past plant shelves that overarch the entrance to the formal dining room. Vaulted ceilings add to the open feeling and a two-sided fireplace allows enjoyment of blazes from either room. Two bedrooms, served by a compartmentalized bathroom, are at the far end of this wing.
- The right branch leads past a guest suite, utilities and a study (or home office) before arriving at the master suite. Amenities include a vaulted ceiling, a walk-in closet, double basins, an enclosed toilet, and sliding French doors that open onto the deck.
- The kitchen is centrally located and brightened by a garden window. It has a step-in pantry, built-in cooktop, microwave and oven, and is adjacent to a utility room with a deep sink. An eating bar and work island augment the available counter space.
- Utilities are also accessible from a three-car garage that has a window facing the street. Doors open to the right, so the house plan requires a wide lot to accommodate a side driveway. It would also work well on a corner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,714 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 6"
- Depth: 67' 9"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss