Dual Ownership Mediterranean Home
About This Plan
- The house plan is a contemporary Mediterranean-style vacation home designed for dual ownership. Mirror-image bedroom suites extend from opposite sides of a central hexagonal great room.
- The great room is vaulted at the center. High arched windows fill most of three walls, offering a panoramic view of the vista to the rear. A pellet stove backed by a half wall sits on a hexagonal hearth at the center.
- Sliding French doors on two sides of the hexagon (and in each of the master suites) open on a long patio that stretches along the entire back side of the home. The hexagonal spa, located at the center of the patio.
- Range and oven are in the wide island with work space on either side. The location of the sink and dishwasher is built into a long eating bar. A small powder room is to the left and an equally compact utility room is to the right. Each of the bedroom suites has a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss