About This Plan
- Lofty gables, Palladian windows and custom brick detailing create curb appeal in this house plan, a large bright home with a broad range of living areas and plenty of storage space throughout.
- Windows span most of the rear. Formal rooms are at center, everyday living spaces are to the right, and the master suite and vaulted office are off to the left. There is a large covered patio along with a small more private one serving the master suite.
- In the entry hall and family room there are two story ceilings.
- Two bedrooms, a bathroom, an unfinished bonus room and a spacious walk-in storage closet are upstairs. One bedroom is vaulted and has its own lavatory. The other, which could be a guest room, has direct access to a two-section bathroom.
- In the vaulted family room, a fireplace is right next to a built-in entertainment center. Another fireplace, flanked by bookshelves, is in the living room. A built-in desk is near to the basement stairs, and the small bathroom is close to everything.
- The kitchen sink faces into the nook and family room. On the exterior wall, windows between counter and cupboard provide natural illumination. A good-sized utility room and a walk-in pantry almost as large are close to both kitchen and garage.
- Luxuries in the master suite include a naturally bright spa tub, twin basins, a his'n'hers walk-in closet, and a big doorless shower with multiple showerheads.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,351 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 647 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss