Duplex with Study and Two Bedrooms
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Each unit of this attractive brick duplex has two bedrooms and a study that can easily be made into a third bedroom.
- Every room is large and comfortable with an open layout in the main living area.
- Privacy is granted to the master suite by locating it off by itself in the rear of the home.
- Bedroom 2 of one unit has a bay window that faces front and the second unit places bedroom 2 in the rear near the master suite.
- Each unit enjoys a two car garage.
- Related Plan: downsize to a slightly smaller version with house plan 48272FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,006 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 84' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Multi-Family Home