Dutch Country Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Flower boxes, accent shutters, a gambrel roof and a stone and wood frame exterior bespeak the Dutch country inspiration for this cottage house plan, where every feature is deluxe.
- From the two-story foyer, you survey a grand staircase and the family living area beyond. To one side is the formal living room, flowing into the dining room with its attractive bay window.
- The family area comprises a family room with fireplace, an octagonal bayed breakfast area jutting onto the rear deck, and a C-shaped kitchen with an angled cooktop-eating bar.
- On the upper level, a landing overlooks the foyer and leads to the double-door entrance to the master bedroom, where a tray ceiling and a large bayed sitting area are showcased. The extravagant master bath includes a walk-in closet, corner garden tub with two vanities on either side, separate shower and water closet.
- Bedrooms two and three share a bath, while the fourth bedroom has a private bath and a walk-in closet.