Dynamic 4-Bed Modern House Plan with Finished Walkout Basement
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Lots of natural light comes streaming in through the tall specialty windows of this impressive Modern house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings start in the foyer and extend to the back of the house with two-story ceilings in the living room and dining room. Even the outdoor living area is vaulted making it feel larger.
- Tucked away on the left side of the home, the master suite enjoys a quiet location at the back of the house.
- No cramped spaces in this utility room that has lots of counter space and wall hooks to keep you organized.
- The second floor loft has open railing that looks down into the rooms below. Bedrooms 2 and 4 are split apart for privacy with a hall bathroom to serve both.
- The lower level gives you a large rec room, a bed with bath and access to a covered patio outside.
- The roof pitch is 1/2" per foot on the low slope areas. This is done for drainage purposes.
- Related Plan: Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 85175MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,721 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard