Dynamic Floor Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A hip roof and big covered front porch give some amazing curb appeal to this Traditional home plan.
- Chose from a formal living room or large great room to relax in.
- With its open floor plan, the dining room has wonderful views on either side.
- Note the huge walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- A pergola-covered rear deck keeps the hot sun off.
- On the second floor, the two front bedrooms share an unusual jack and jill closet.
- The master suite has a romantic fireplace for those snowy nights.
- A second floor laundry room adds convenience.
- The unfinished basement comes with an optional bedroom, bathroom and huge family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,515 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss