Dynamic Open Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A second floor porch faces front and adds a unique presence to this Traditional house plan.
- The dynamic open floor plan inside is a delight to live with.
- Everything feels open and airy with long sightlines that give you wonderful views.
- A luxurious master suite boasts a double tray ceiling and a sitting area with a corner fireplace.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if needed.
- Another fireplace warms the second floor loft that is shared by the two large bedrooms on this level.
- Both bedrooms on this floor have doors to the front-facing porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,088 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12