Dynamic Two-Story Craftsman Home
About This Plan
- Two floors of luxury living give your family a comfortable home with lots of room.
- Built-ins found throughout the house give you extra storage as well as good looks.
- The open floor plan makes the home feel much larger and has an easy flow from room to room.
- A corner window in the kitchen gives you views on two sides out to the deck.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor and holds a handy laundry room, four spacious bedrooms and a huge loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,765 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss