Dynamic Two-Story Prairie House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Bold good looks and low-slung eaves are key design elements in this Prairie house plan.
- The two-story foyer makes a dramatic first impression that only gets better as you walk through the house.
- An enormous kitchen with large walk-in pantry is open to the dining room and great room so the views flow effortlessly.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the rear covered patio to keep you warm outside.
- A quiet library is tucked away on the far right side of the home and is lined with bookshelves.
- The upscale master suite makes it easy for homeowners to relax in their own oasis with a sitting room with fireplace.
- Bonus space could easily be adapted as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- The loft is a great hang out space for teens and the laundry room on this level saves steps.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front