Traditional House Plan with Dynamite Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- What a treat to come home to a house with so much curb appeal!
- The varied roof line, multiple gables and two front dormers all serve to immediately catch your eye from the street.
- The first floor guest suite lies right off from the foyer, away from the family bedrooms.
- At the heart of the home is the two-story family room that gives you plenty of space for family and friends.
- The rear porch wraps around, allowing easy access and lots of room to move around.
- The efficient kitchen gets a walk-in pantry and a peninsula eating bar that looks out onto the porch from the kitchen sink.
- A secluded location is the ideal spot for a master suite and this home delivers.
- Double doors open up to the rear porch.
- Two additional bedrooms and unfinished bonus space make up the second floor that has a handy laundry chute in the bathroom directly into the laundry room below.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plans 46352LA (2,715 sq. ft.) and 46303LA (3,001 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,020 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 734 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 843 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick