Earlier Country Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Separate roof lines on the side-facing garage of this country home simulate the separate kitchen that was typical of early country designs.
- The see-through planter can be enjoyed in both the formal dining room and the living room. A stone fireplace warms the living room, where wood beams decorate the ceiling.
- More wood beams are found in the informal eating area, open to the kitchen.
- The two bathrooms are placed back to back for plumbing efficiency. One bathroom is part of the master suite, while the other serves the rest of the house.
- A coat closet is found in the hall and a walk-in closet is found in each bedroom. The design also provides a storage area off the garage and another off the patio, as well as attic storage accessed via a pull-down staircase.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.