Early 20th Century Arts & Crafts Style
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This lavish house plan incorporates the luxury features of today's home with the timeless elegance of the early-twentieth-century Arts & Crafts style.
- This Prairie and Arts & Crafts home plan features a curved metal roof at entry, stone, tapering columns, copper lanterns, arch-top entry doors, decorative trim, cedar shakes and a 3:12 pitch shingle roof.
- The downstairs features large living, dining, and den. The grand staircase leads to the upstairs family room, and 2 grand bedroom suites.
- Energy-saving features include R-30 roof insulation, R-5 and R-11 wall insulation, tankless water heaters.
- Construction materials include a concrete slab on grade, 8" concrete block walls, 4" wood frame walls and wood roof trusses.
- Video Tour: