About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The brick facade of this one-story home plan, combined with its columned front porch, establishes the Continental origin of the design. Continuing the theme, double-hung windows are crested by cut-brick jack arches; the dining room window surround is cut masonry from the Colonial Revival era.
- The interior meets the needs and preferences of today's families. From the foyer, you see the formal dining room with 11' ceiling on one side, set off by columns. Straight ahead is the fireplaced great room, which opens to a deck in back.
- Just off the great room with an 11' ceiling, the bayed breakfast room is separated from the kitchen by a peninsula eating bar.
- Situated for privacy on one side of the house, the master suite features a tray ceiling in the bedroom and his and her walk-in closets in the bathroom. Opposite a stall shower, a garden tub is placed in a box bay window next to twin sinks.
- On the opposite side of the house, two family bedrooms each have direct access to the second full bath, where the sink is conveniently placed in a separate compartment.