Early American Classic
About This Plan
- Classic Early American lines define this statuesque home plan. In keeping with the heritage of the home plan, the formal rooms flank the entry, providing views to the front.
- Connecting the living room and the fireplaced family room, the wet bar-window seat makes the perfect connection between living areas when hosting large parties.
- A stunning breakfast area set in a bay adjoins the C-shaped kitchen with its angled snack bar, pantry closet and built-in desk.
- Upstairs, his and her walk-in closets and an extravagant whirlpool tub placed in a bay set the tone in the master suite. Twin vanities, a stall shower and a commode closet complete the master bath.
- Another full bath serves bedroom two, while the remaining bedrooms each access the third full bath, this one compartmented. A huge bonus room is located over the three-stall garage.
- See plan 40769DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,333 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,333 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick