Early American Classic
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Classic Early American lines define this statuesque home plan. In keeping with the heritage of the home plan, the formal rooms flank the entry, providing views to the front.
- Connecting the living room and the fireplaced family room, the wet bar-window seat makes the perfect connection between living areas when hosting large parties.
- A stunning breakfast area set in a bay adjoins the C-shaped kitchen with its angled snack bar, pantry closet and built-in desk.
- Upstairs, his and her walk-in closets and an extravagant whirlpool tub placed in a bay set the tone in the master suite. Twin vanities, a stall shower and a commode closet complete the master bath.
- Another full bath serves bedroom two, while the remaining bedrooms each access the third full bath, this one compartmented. A huge bonus room is located over the three-stall garage.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction. See plan 4037DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.