Early American Masterpiece
About This Plan
- A full-height portico and lofty five-car garage set the tone for this Early American masterpiece. An elaborate spiral staircase emanates from the foyer, behind which appears the great room, with built-in bar, and double doors leading to an enticing covered porch.
- A breakfast area and kitchen lie adjacent, with an inviting family room beyond.
- Back through the kitchen, access the formal dining room through double doors, providing convenience with a measure of seclusion.
- A formal study and master suite inhabit the left of the main level.
- Upstairs are three magnificent family bedrooms, with an optional fourth, and a tasteful gallery
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,006 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,766 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 141' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1336 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick