Early American Style
About This Plan
- Early American style combines with a beautiful floor plan for a handsome home plan with great appeal.
- The entry is gracefully lit by a second-story arched window and leads guests into a bayed living room.
- The great room is ready to host any occasion, with a corner fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- The kitchen has a central island and easily serves the breakfast nook and dining area.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms line the right side of the plan, and the master suite is on the left. Here, vaulted ceilings and walk-in closets are lovely luxuries, but the real standout is the bath, with a whirlpool tub and a see-through fireplace shared with the bedroom.
- Related Plans: For a Greek Revival exterior, see house plan 12003JL and for a slightly larger version see 12136JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,682 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,332 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick