About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Graceful hipped and curved roof lines, plus a combination of brick and shingle facing, distinguish this spacious home. The side entry to the two-car garage does not detract from the front elevation, and the wrap-around covered porch in back provides a wonderful venue for entertaining.
- Inside the front entry, interior columns define the formal dining room on the left and a study which is accessed through double doors. A fireplace warms the two-story family room, which flows into the breakfast room and the well-designed kitchen with its pantry closet, angled eating bar and abundance of counter space. A large veranda surrounds two sides of the family room.
- Isolated for privacy, the master suite is approached down a short hall. The master bath features his and her walk-in closets, a garden tub, a separate shower and twin vanities.
- On the second floor, a two-compartment bath separates bedrooms two and three. The third full bath is situated near bedroom four.
- Bonus space that could become a playroom or computer room completes the design.
- Foundation options: basement or slab.