Easy Flowing Floor Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The Craftsman charm of this ranch home plan is sure to charm the neighbors no matter where it's built.
- Graceful columns, shingle siding and expansive windows are just some of the features that will catch your eye and keep you looking.
- Inside, expansive ceilings, an easily flowing floor plan and a wall of windows all work together to create extra volume within a cozy living space.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and includes a spacious walk-in closet, a Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom is located on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy, while the den nearby can also double as a third bedroom.
- Finally, a three-stall, side-load garage with extra storage completes this home, making it a perfect home for many types of families.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,988 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss