2 - 3
About This Plan
- The living room is more spacious than one expects to find in a smaller home plan, and with plenty of windows, it's filled with light. A vaulted ceiling expands the sense of volume. A fireplace with a wide tile hearth adds coziness and warmth.
- The generous master suite, located at the rear of the home plan, features amenities that include: a large walk-in closet with convenient shelving, separate vanity and private bathroom. Another full bathroom acts as a buffer between the master suite and the second bedroom.
- Adjacent to the master suite is a small den which can be used as a comfortable hideaway.
- The kitchen/nook/utility area gives you the choice of two options. One alternative favors a skylit nook, separated from the cooking area by a handy eating bar. In this version, the utility room is isolated and features a deep sink and counter for folding clothes. The other option has a more open arrangement, with the cooking area under skylights, a pantry cabinet and access to the utility room from the nook. Both versions have lots of windows for enjoying the view.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,526 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss