Easy-to-Build 3 Bed Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed to be very inexpensive to buildl, this 3 bed room, 2 bath contemporary cottage has super energy-saving design features that cut heating and cooling cost in half.
- The brick exterior insures low maintenance cost and lower insurance cost which makes this home inexpensive to build and inexpensive to maintain.
- The kitchen is larger than usual for a home of this size and it features a floor to ceiling pantry.
- Both baths have built-in linen storage.
- A side entry gives you access to storage and utilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Storage: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick