Economical 2-Bed House Plan 1-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This economical home plan gives you two beds and a one-car garage.
- An eight-inch boxed column adorns the quaint front covered porch.
- You'll feel the openness of the design when you see the great room which flows through to the kitchen with eat-at bar and access to the grilling porch.
- Bedroom two can easily be converted into a study.
- The master bedroom provides privacy needed for the end of the day with private access to the bath and ample closet space.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 59385ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 965 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 37' 6"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 307 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick