Economical 2 Bedroom Brick House Plan
About This Plan
- This economical 2-bedroom brick house plan offers you flexiblity in layout and exterior. It is available in both a three-bedroom version and with a wood siding exterior.
- Step in off the covered front porch, hang your coat in the closet and step into your open floor plan design. The family room flows into the dining room with bay windows and the kitchen with seating.
- Two bedrooms with great closet space share a spacious bathroom with a corner spa tub.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 21211DR (wood siding) and 21928DR (stone and siding).
- Get a third bedroom with house plans 21270DR (brick) and 21212DR (siding).
- Get a garage with house plans 21947DR (attached) and 21662DR (detached).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Deck: 35 sq. ft.
- Entry: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 32' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss