Economical Blend of Brick and Siding
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home features a blend of brick and siding that is attractive yet affordable for today's homeowner.
- Upon entering the home, you'll be impressed with the large living room, its vaulted ceiling and the corner fireplace.
- The plan opens up to the dining room and kitchen to the right with the bedroom areas off to the left.
- In the kitchen you'll enjoy a breakfast bar that flows into the dining room making entertaining easy.
- The master bedroom ceiling is unique with its tray ceiling, and you'll love the spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found on the main floor along with a full bath.
- Downstairs you love the large recreation room, two more bedrooms and another full bath, making this a five bedroom home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,690 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss