Economical Choice for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Economical to build and suitable for a narrow lot, this farmhouse design flaunts a covered front porch and a patio off the vaulted great room.
- The main level is configured in an open plan, with the dining room flowing into the vaulted great room with its fireplace flanked by windows. If desired, three additional windows can substitute for the great-room fireplace wall.
- A pass-through unites the kitchen with the dining room and great room.
- Upstairs, a step-saving laundry closet is found in the hall. The isolated master suite includes a walk-in closet and a private bath. Bedrooms two and three share a full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; great room vaults to 12'9'
- Foundation: basement of 676 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 697 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 704 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 676 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 413 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss