Economical Choice for Narrow Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Economical to build and suitable for a narrow lot, this farmhouse design flaunts a covered front porch and a patio off the vaulted great room.
- The main level is configured in an open plan, with the dining room flowing into the vaulted great room with its fireplace flanked by windows. If desired, three additional windows can substitute for the great-room fireplace wall.
- A pass-through unites the kitchen with the dining room and great room.
- Upstairs, a step-saving laundry closet is found in the hall. The isolated master suite includes a walk-in closet and a private bath. Bedrooms two and three share a full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; great room vaults to 12'9'
- Foundation: basement of 676 sq. ft.