Economical Contemporary Ranch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Charming windows front the two-story, contemporary ranch-style home plan. Economical to build and maintain, this home is designed to fit on a city lot narrower than it is deep.
- The crisp grid work design on the front door is echoed in the sidelights, windows, garage door, and two sets of doors that face the rear.
- This 1,900-square-foot plan has three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- The long entry foyer and hallway are bathed in natural light that washes in through a sidelight, transom, and two large skylights. Its master suite is to the left, as is the stairway leading to the second floor bedrooms and bathroom.
- Windows flank a glass fireplace along the living room's rear wall. French double doors open into a den that has patio access. In the dining area, another set of French doors swing in to allow plenty of air circulation, along with patio access close to the kitchen. Those doors also offer a clear view of the patio and back yard from anywhere in the kitchen.
- The master suite has a deep walk-in closet and a dual vanity.