Economical Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- With a simple foundation in the shape of a rectangle and an uncomplicated roof line, this one level Cottage house plan costs less to build and maintain.
- The main living area has the open floor plan that makes the rooms feels bigger.
- Bedrooms are separated allowing privacy for both.
- The utility room has a door to the back yard and the front porch is a wonderful covered entry to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 873 sq. ft.
- Entry: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 29' 8"
- Max ridge height: 14' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss