Economical Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This country style home plan is lovely to behold and economical to build. Front and back covered porches create a warm transition to the yard, where a charming porte cochere gives shelter to those disembarking from vehicles for entrance into the spacious dining room/kitchen.
- From the dining room, steps lead down into the sunken family room. A second set of steps lead up into the main hallway, which connects the living room with the master suite and two good-sized bedrooms. The secondary bedrooms share a bath. There is also a powder room near the dining room easily accessible by guests.
- Stairs lead from the central hall to a large unfinished space above which may be built with another bathroom.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor, 8' second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,842 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 843 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 607 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss