Economical Home Plan
About This Plan
- This three bedroom side-split home was designed for the budget minded consumer.
- The main level as you enter the home carries the main living space of the home and includes a spacious living room and an eat-in kitchen.
- Just a half flight of stair up you'll find the bedroom wing of the home where the master has a private bath and spacious walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms share the full bath just off the hallway.
- Another half flight of stairs takes you down to the garage where you'll find room enough for two cars.
- Vaulted ceilings run through the main living area of the home creating a feeling of a much larger home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 486 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss