Economical House Plan with Detailed Exterior
About This Plan
- The house plan is a compact, economical with just under 1,100 square feet of living space. Tile roofing, varied rooflines and stucco detailing combine to create an interesting yet uncluttered exterior. A single square column supports one corner of the front porch, adding a touch of classic elegance.
- The floor plan is laid out in a perfect rectangle. Family living spaces dominate the right side and sleeping quarters are clustered together on the left.
- In the living room, light washes in through two large multi-paned windows that face the street, and a third window on the side. This space, which flows into the dining area, has a bright, open feeling. The dining room, too, is filled with light. Sliding doors at the rear open on a large screened porch, and there's a side window as well.
- The galley kitchen is efficient, with sink, stove and refrigerator arranged in a tight working triangle. Washer and dryer are tucked in an alcove, hidden behind pocket doors.
- Bedrooms in the home plan are modest size and share a dual-compartment bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,092 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss