About This Plan
- This two-story home features a front porch, and garage door details that give it a country flavor.
- Inside, the economical layout combines the great room, dining room and kitchen to make use of virtually every square foot of space.
- With 9-foot ceilings throughout the main level, you will get the feeling that this home is more spacious that it actually is.
- The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins perfect for an entertainment center while the kitchen has an island and built-in desk area.
- The master bedroom is located on the second floor and features a spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms finish the upstairs making this a four-bedroom home under 1900 square feet with a three-stall garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 980 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss