About This Plan
- This country ranch home features a perfect blend of shingle siding and stone for curb appeal while still being affordable.
- You'll find lots of amenities in only 1896 square feet, including three bedrooms and a formal dining room.
- The breakfast bar in the kitchen overlooks the great and dining rooms making the living area of the home spacious and open.
- Tall ceilings throughout the main level only add to the spacious feeling this home offers.
- The master bedroom tray ceiling is sure to please, as is the jacuzzi tub in the spacious bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms lie to the front of the home along with a full bath.
- The three-stall garage makes this ranch home spacious, yet affordable for today's homeowner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss