Economical Ranch Home
About This Plan
- This economical Ranch home works well for a couple just starting out or for the retiree.
- An open floor plan makes the most of the space so the rooms seem huge.
- The master bedroom has its own private bath and a walk-in closet.
- A guest or family bedroom faces the front of the home.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,109 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick