Economical Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- How do you pack so much living area into such a small footprint?
- You use volume and correct proportions to ensure that the little house lives large.
- The entire public area in this house has a large cathedral ceiling.
- The master bedroom has a large walk in closet and skylights over the sink area to allow for natural light to enter the home.
- This home feels much larger than 1,365 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 33' 10"